Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Irregularities...

Something newsworthy from SV411?! I know - crazy! SV411 reports that there have been a number of voting irregularities --- much like what is going on throughout the rest of the country:

"The first voting news this morning wasn’t good: election snafus all
around. We had it here in Los Gatos, where some electronic voting machines just
wouldn’t boot up when the polls opened. The voters who had showed up had to vote
with paper ballots, making them the envy of millions of voters around the
country who are still totally freaked out by the hackability of e-voting."


Share your stories/thoughts/experiences in the comments...

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous mr mortar said...

I voted electronically - nothing too wild or unusual. So far I've seen more of a Reed force in Almaden - but this is Reed country for the most part anyway.

On my way to work, I saw the Chavez team in full force.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home